Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Red's Little Victory / Lori's Favorite Salad

A big shout out today to our little Red. Yesterday, he used the potty every single time. Yay!!!

Of course, the money he saved us in diapers he made up for in toilet paper. I don't mind, though, because I'm remembering when Biscuit started pottying, he would only use one square. Unpleasant. He's the conservative one in the family.

Now if we can just get Blondie on the bandwagon. She likes to do things on her own time.

OK, if you can stomach talking about food now, then I'm offering up my favorite salad of all times. If you could put together your 'dream ingredients' on a salad, what would they be?

Lori's Favorite Salad

fresh spinach
romaine lettuce
bibb lettuce
grilled chicken
feta cheese
cranberries
pine nuts
cucumber
red onion
balsamic vinaigrette

Mmmmm....

2 comments:

Fit Mommy said...

That looks like a yummy salad!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

Liisa said...

Congrats on the potty victory! I look after little ones and have three that are still in diapers but one that is on the verge of training.

Oh I love salad especially any that have feta cheese in them.

My dream salad would be lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, red onions, cucumber, black and kalamata olives, chicken, feta cheese and greek dressing.

Hmmmm.....I am thinking that we may be having salad for dinner tomorrow! ~smile~

Blessings,
Liisa